Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
How do I book a home?
You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 435-946-8982 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
Is booking online secure?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
What payment types do you accept?
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD ONLY. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS.
Payment types accepted: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
We do not accept American Express. We are very sorry if this is any inconvenience.
What Time Is Check-In and Check-Out?
CHECK-IN IS AT 4:00 PM:
CHECK-OUT IS AT 10:00AM:
To be sure that our housekeeping and maintenance team has enough time to clean and prepare our vacation homes for guests, we will not be able to allow early check-ins or late check-outs. It is important to us that our homes are as clean as possible and that everything is taken care of when guests arrive.
There will not be any refund or discount for late arrival or early departure.
What If I Need To Cancel Or Change My Booking?
ALL CANCELLATIONS NEED TO BE MADE IN WRITING EITHER VIA EMAIL, DIRECT MAIL, OR CERTIFIED CARRIER PIDGEN.
If you need to make changes to your reservation regarding any of your personal information, reservation dates, or if you would like to switch to a different rental you can contact our office. Dates and rental changes can be made if available.
You can view our rental agreement and cancelation policy under the 'About Us' tab on our website.
A cancellation fee of 10% of the total rental will be charged if you cancel your reservation prior to 30 days before your stay. if cancellation takes place less than 30 days before the reservation date, the full rental amount will be forfeited.
Is there a minimum night stay?
During our peak summer season we require a minimum of 3 nights to make a reservation. During the off season we require a minimum of 2 nights to make a reservation. You can see our date ranges and rates under the 'Rates' tab when viewing one our homes.
Can I Bring My Pet With Me?
At this time only the Rockin' E Ranch property allows pets. All other properties strictly forbid pets on or in the premises. We cannot make an exception no matter how small or well behaved the pet is. (PLEASE DO NOT DISREGARD THIS POLICY AS IT WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE FEE OF A MINIMUM OF $500.)
Is smoking allowed on the property?
We have a strict no smoking policy and doing so will result in a fine. This can be viewed in our rental agreement.
What Kind Of Amenities Are Available?
All of our properties are individually owned, so each offers different amenities packages. Please refer to each property's individual webpage for the specific amenities list.
Here is a list of items that we provide for your stay:
- Sheets and Bedding
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Cloths
- Hand Soap
- Dish Soap
- Dishwasher Soap
- Laundry Detergent
- Toilet Paper
- 1 Roll of Paper Towels (bring more if you feel you will need them)
- Trash Bags
- Propane for Outdoor Propane Grill
- Stocked Kitchen (cooking, serving and eating utensils, plates, cups, bowls, pots and pans, etc.)
We do not provide an exact list of kitchen items in each home, if there are kitchen items that you must have during your vacation please bring them with you.
We try our best to make sure these items are stocked for our guests on arrival, please feel free to contact us if any of the items listed above are needed and we will make sure you have what you need as soon as we can.
What if I left something at the home after check-out?
Please contact us as soon as you have realized any items have been left behind so that we can begin to search for those items. If we find your missing items we ask that you send us a self addressed package in which the items will fit and we will get that package back to you as soon as we can. Alternatively we can charge the account that we have on file for any postage for us to mail a package to you.
What is the reservation process?
- MAKE YOUR RESERVATION: You can make your reservation online or you can call our office to make your reservation over the phone. Here is what you can expect from us after making a reservation
- CONFIRMATION: You will receive a confirmation email that will have all of your information in it, an invoice with a breakdown of all fees and taxes along with the amount that was charged to your card, and a rental agreement.
- RENTAL AGREEMENT: Please read and review our rental agreement and then all you have to do is e-sign your signature for that rental agreement to be sent back to us automatically.
- BALANCE DUE: You will receive a balance due email 5 days prior to your balance due date as a reminder. The remainder of your balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date. If you make a reservation within 30 days of your arrival date then the full rental amount will be due at booking.
- ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS: Once you are paid in full for your reservation and we have received your signed rental agreement then you will receive and email with arrival instruction, a key code, and a map letting you know how to get to your vacation home.
Do I need a 4-wheel drive vehicle to access your properties?
During the summer season all of our properties should be accessible with any vehicle. During the winter season we can have heavy snow fall and recommend 4-wheel drive as the roads and driveways to some of our properties are steep.
Can I build an outdoor fire on the property?
You will not be allowed to build a fire anywhere on the properties unless there is already an outdoor fire pit. The 'Amenities' tab will indicate if any property contains a pre-existing fire pit.
Is there a grocery store nearby?
There is a small market in Garden City with a general selection of groceries. However, we recommend stopping for groceries prior to arriving to make sure you have everything you need.
- If coming from the South/East, Evanston, Wyoming is the closest store.
- If coming from the Southern through Logan, we would recommend stopping in Logan.
- If coming from the North, Montpelier, Idaho is the closest grocery store.